Saturday, October 6, 2012

LEMON HERBED RICE USING CITRIC ACID HERBAL EXTRACT

Lemon Herbed Rice using cannabis extract via the citric acid method
 and cilantro.  It can easily  be turned into a delicious salad adding tomatoes, and
green onions. etc.  Be creative and share your recipes, as there is no
end to being creative.  Make sure to have fun doing it.
I am sure by now you all know that I am  a firm believer that "Food is Medicine".  It all depends on how you prepare it.  Herbs are truly medicine and has been used since the beginning of time and has an abundant amount of medicine in it. White rice is a grain product used throughout the world.  Some countries make a congee which is rice or grain that has been cooked for hours.  White rice although it has been washed and depleted of most of its nutrition is still good for weak stomachs and used in many countries.  It is used for babies, the sick, or the elderly.  It is also used as a vessel if you will to add additional nutrition (medication) to the simple grain.  So with that I am presenting a simple rice dish with just herbs and a little oil.  I used my citric acid extract because it cooks and breaks down easily in water.  Besides it is best to use Citric Acid Extracts in recipes where it calls for Lemon juice right?   What a tasty way to medicate:)))

I added 1 teaspoon of herbal cannabis
 using citric acid method that has not
been dried out.  It is still
very soft, and oily
Ingredients:

  • Water 2 cups
  • Rice 1 cup
  • Cilantro dried 3 teaspoons (fresh is good, or herbs of your choice)
  • Oil 1 tablespoon
  • Salt 1 teaspoon
  • Citric Acid extract (your choice of herbs prepared using the citric acid method.
  • Garlic 1 clove minced

Here I just added my
garlic and herbs.
Instructions:
  • Bring 2 cups water to boil
  • Add salt, garlic oil and stir
  • Add rice and Citric Acid and cilantro and stir just enough to mix and bring back to a soft boil
  • Cover  immediately with a tight lid and put flame on low for 15 minutes.
After fluffing the rice with a fork, I patted it down
some to cut into proportionate servings like a pie.
Voila!!  Your done.  That simple, and yes its tasty too.
Depending on how much rice and citric acid extract used will depend on your serving size.  This will serve 6-8.  I prefer 6 servings.  However, as with all medications please use accordingly.  Green herbs like parsley or cilantro gives one a natural diuretic effect and you might need to be near a bathroom.  If using cannabis, well don't eat and drive right away.  Please use responsibly.  Note: This food can be frozen if sealed well and used at a later time.

That's it for now.  I hope you enjoy this simple, healthy recipe, and please feel free to share it with others.  If you don't yet know how to make the citric acid herbal extract, visit my other posts as to how easy it is to make these simple extracts. There is also a few more recipes on how to use these extracts.
Till the next time, Many blessings:)

Sincerely,
Mary Helen


This is my best friend in the kitchen.  It helps
me make and keep my own "tv" dinners fresh
like it was just cooked.
My homemade "tv" dinners safe from
freezer burn.  Well dinners almost ready
now.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! Have a great day!
    Herbal Incense

    ReplyDelete