Tuesday, August 13, 2013

EASY FLAVORED THC GLYCERIN "SMOKIN" EXTRACT

This was a clear color Juicy Fruit e-liquid.  Not clear anymore.  I call it my
"Smoking extract". Thank God.
Like I say...Juicy Licious!
Ha ha, I'm laughing  at myself because I am always on a quest to better my methods, and or get a different way of medicating.  I find a lot of folks have to be discreet with the distinct smell of the cannabis weed.  Well here is the easiest method ever in a small crock pot or double boiler.

Ingredients:

  • Cannabis 3.5 grams ground but not powder
  • Flavored E-liquid found at your local tobacco smoke shop $5- $10. dollars
  • One small jar with tight fitting lid. Or you can use the crock pot directly.  I experiment in small scale first.
  • Crock pot or double boiler.

Instructions:
All you need to do is put your herbs in a clean jar,crock pot or a double boiler, pour smokeable tobacco eliquid (I used Juicy Fruit.) more or less depending on how strong you want it and how much weed you have.  I filled the crockpot with enough water to almost submerge the jar.  Simmer on low for 36 hours and strain in a cofffee filter.  Voila!  Very tasty and nice smelling Smokable THC Glycerin Extract.  Great way to medicate whenever you have the need to vape.
Thanks for allowing me to be of service, till the next time...Many blessings:)

Sincerely,

Mary Helen



2 comments:

  1. What size juice, 10 mL? Do you still like the results of this recipe? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a nice information. Nectar Phyto

    ReplyDelete